Christmas Table 2011

Next Saturday I am hosting a dinner party for my inlaws. I wanted to do a table that coordinated with my bronze/green Christmas tree:

  Since I work full-time I had to begin preparations over the past weekend. 


 I set a fairly simple table with a very easy centerpiece of pinecones and green glass & silver mesh balls.  I nestled six votive candles among the greens.
 These amber glasses are circa 1974.
I like this table. I like the simplicity and how it blends so nicely with the bronze/green Christmas tree.

I also set a second table as I am having 11 guests and they won't all fit around one table. I don't have enough of the same dishes, etc., so I did this table differently, yet not glaringly so.  I still used pine cones in the centerpiece and green plates.

I reversed the glassware/napkins colors. The pink tablecloth goes with the pink hydrangea tree as this table sits right next to that tree.
If you don't read my main blog, you can see more of my Christmas 2011 decorating by clicking here.

Comments

Deb said…
I love it Zoey...the colors are awesome...
The gold makes the whole setting extra Christmasy!
Savannah Granny said…
Zoey, Your table was beautiful. I am sure your inlaws must have certainly felt like royalty.
Blessings,