Search This Blog

New Contemporary Dining Room Chair Covers

Friday afternoon I finished some  new dining room chair covers.  When I purchased the fabric, they only had 3.33 yards and I knew it would not be quite enough.
 So I had to add a coordinating fabric to the two end chairs. I was thrilled to find something I already had in my fabric stash.  I had about five yards of it! I think I originally bought it to make neutral chair backs.

Here is a close up of the end chairs:

I am pretty happy with these contemporary chair covers. I think it will be such fun to set a full table with them.  They look like Easter eggs, so I think an Easter table would be perfect!

But since it's not quite time for an Easter table, I set it in a contemporary style with colored-water floating candle holders to match the colors in the chair covers.



I still need to put out the flatware and candles, but I think I like the direction it's taking.

2 comments:

All The Pretty Dishes said...

I wanted to let you know that I have chosen your blog for the Liebster Award. You can refer back to All the Pretty Dishes for info about the Award

www.alltheprettydishes.blogspot.com

Matthew Naatz said...

Thank you for providing the information regarding contemporary dining room chairs.I really enjoyed your blog. It has a very interesting information regarding contemporary dining room chairs.It's really a great information shared by you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...