Fall/Halloween Tablescape 2012

I will show it in black and white first, so those of you with sensitive eyes can get your sunglasses.  It looks pretty tame here. :)





Got those sunglasses on?  OK, here is the same picture in color....
Orange, chartreuse, black, purple & yellow are the main colors. The drinking glasses are actually purple, but it is difficult to tell that in these pictures.

  I went out on the deck and cut the foliage for the centerpiece.  I used a similar foliage bouquet a few years ago and really liked it. 

  Coleus does not like cold temps, so it probably would not have lasted through the week outside.  I bet it's quite happy that I brought it inside where it is considerably warmer!  That chartreuse variety is a good match to the chair backs, don't you think?

I also think the Vaseline candlesticks that my mom gave me years ago are a nice match



I made the quilted table runner  and chair backs a couple of years ago.
 
I really like this bright runner. The only time I can use it is near Halloween.
 
 
Actually I don't think this table is all that Halloweeny...only the skeleton straws and the spider candles suggest Halloween...unless you glance over at the curio cabinet... 
 
 
The purple glasses are stored there. Since I put them on the table, I could not leave the cabinet bare, so I  replaced them with orange pumpkins and a silver skeleton head..had I not done that, I think this table could be used for any fall dinner party.

Happy fall 'Yall!

Comments

Very festive Zoey. Love the candlesticks and they really do match your chair covers fantastic. I think bright tablesettings are so fun for Halloween.
Hugs,
Jann
ReRe said…
Love your fall ides!
Chandy said…
Hi, Zoey! Sorry this reply is so late. But the v-day name tags are done in Publisher and then layered scrapbook style.