Easter Tables are Always so Happy Feeling

I did my Easter table today. Don't Easter tables make you feel happy? How can you not feel happy with the colors and fun stuff that usually go on them.

I started with a pink tablecloth and silver/gray chargers.
I considered tossing a lace cloth overtop the pink (which is what I usually do).
I decided to embrace the pinkness this year because it matches the pink bunnies on the chairbacks that I tossed on next.

Then I had to decide on plate colors. I knew I was using pink salad plates, but didn't know if I should use blue or yellow dinner plates.


I decided to use both and alternate the blue and yellow.

Next I decide to use purple glasses and purple candles.


I love these carrot candle holders that I have had for years. Here is the front side:
and here is the backside: Are they not the cutest? The bunny has eaten his way right through the carrot!

My napkin rings are cute little bunnies,

I have used a number of egg holders with my decoupaged real eggs in them. There are three different styles of egg holders.

For the salt/pepper shaker, I used these.

I scattered a few bunny couples around the table. These two are my favorite.

They are fresh flower vases!
I like this set, too.

I bought them at a craft fair about 15 years ago.

The centerpiece is an egg tree with more of my decoupaged eggs.


This corner holds an Easter train set.

Now I have to go carry all the empty boxes back down to the basement. This tablescaping can be a lot of work!

Comments

Dani said…
I love all the cute little tinkers. How fun!
william ding said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dianne said…
You have some really cute bunnies and they would make me smile if I was sitting eating at your table.
Beautiful colors...love all the little touches of whimsy! :-) susan
ReRe said…
There is no such thing as "too many dishes!" Love the orange plates!