Black and Orange Tablescape but Not Quite Halloween

I love to bring out the pumpkin dishes for autumn.


The pumpkin vase is filled with cannas from my deck that are not fully opened. I had to bring them in due to freezing temps.




I love the little spiders on the orange candles.

More spiders...cute and creepy at the same time.




The Vaseline candlesticks pull in a bit of the yellow from the runner as do the center of the dahlias that I also cut down from the deck containers.

All in all, I love this table!

Over the weekend I made a new runner. Since I was eager to try it out, I swapped it with the existing runner. I also changed the centerpiece flowers.

I like this runner, but I like the first one best. I will probably like this one more when I use my fall leaf plates and glasses. I do love that the cookies I made go so well with the table!

Comments

Everything looks so festive.First time to visit your blog. I love your taste in decorating..Have a great day. Please visit when you can.
Chandy said…
You definitely have lovely pieces and I like how your choices show your love of tablescaping. Very nice!