Christmas Table for Two 2010

Since I have a busy week of work and holiday preparations, I decided to set my Christmas table for two when I got home from work today. I set a small table for two right in front of my Christmas tree.  It's a very simple table that DH and I will use to enjoy a cozy meal later this week.

Of course, I had to use my big red wine glasses.


The tiny table had room for just one chunky candle wrapped in a piece of birch bark I found in my yard this fall. 
Here is a flash shot of the green and red plates I used.
I used sparkly gold beaded chargers. The denim stockings that I have on my tree  hold the dinner napkin.

I added a red striped candy to tie in the candy theme of the tree.

It was a very quick and easy table that will add a little bit of cheer to our holiday.

Comments

Deb said…
looks great girl....
Ties in with your tree perfectly! Enjoy your holiday dinner for two.
Maria said…
I've always wanted to do a candy theme! I'm making mental notes from yours to use as inspiration! Wonderful table! Merry Christmas!
Looking forward to your posts for the New Year! All the best for 2011.